One hour audio course where Dr. Lora Shahine, RE and Director of the Recurrent Pregnancy Program at Pacific NW Fertility and clinical faculty at the University of Washington in Seattle discusses the causes of miscarriage and recurrent pregnancy loss, the best treatment, and the controversies in the diagnosing and treating of miscarriage.
Participants will be able to:
- Define miscarriage and recurrent pregnancy loss.
- Understand the common causes of recurrent pregnancy loss.
- Understand the common treatments for recurrent pregnancy loss.
- Understand the controversies in treatment for recurrent pregnancy loss.
Nurse/Nurse Practitioner Continuing Education Information:
1.0 Hour CE credit (estimated time to complete course 1 h 5 m)
* A certificate of completion will be immediately awarded online upon successful completion of the course including passing a 10-question quiz (with a score of 80% or higher) and completing a course evaluation.
Accreditations and Approvals:
This activity has been evaluated and approved by the Continuing Education Approval Program of the National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health for 1.0 contact hours, including 0 contact hours of pharmacology. NPWH Activity number 20-09. Each participant should claim only those contact hours that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
*Course Date: 9/2019. All content presented herein has been collected and presented with the best knowledge and intent possible at the time of recording.
Your course will remain active for 90 days from purchase date.