Audio course where Angela Grassi, MS a Nutrition and a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, provides evidence-based nutrition information for PCOS patients.
This course is designed for infertility patients, infertility nurses and nurse practitioners, as well as other professionals working in the field of infertility or women’s health.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand how nutrition affects PCOS.
- Recognize which types of foods to recommend for PCOS patients.
- Understand the connections between weight and PCOS.
- Understand the lifestyle factors that can impact PCOS.
Nurse/Nurse Practitioner Continuing Education Information:
1.0 Hour CE credit by estimated time to complete course 50 m)
NPWH Approval Period: 7/24/2020 - 7/31/2022
* A certificate of completion will be immediately awarded online upon successful completion of the course including passing a 10-question quiz (with a score of 80% or higher) and completing a course evaluation.
Accreditations and Approvals:
This activity has been evaluated and approved by the Continuing Education Approval Program of the National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health for 1.0 contact hours, including 0 contact hours of pharmacology. NPWH Activity number 20-08. Each participant should claim only those contact hours that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
*Course Date: 9/2019. All content presented herein has been collected and presented with the best knowledge and intent possible at the time of recording.
Your course will remain active for 90 days from purchase date.