One hour audio course where Dr. Jorge E. Chavarro, Associate Professor of Nutrition and Epidemiology at the Harvard School of Public Health and Medicine at Harvard Medical School discusses foods and supplements to help improve fertility for those trying to conceive naturally and for those undergoing fertility treatment. Dr. Chavarro’s research is focused on understanding how nutrition and lifestyle impact human reproduction. He is the Principal Investigator of the Nurses’ Health Study 3 – an ongoing prospective cohort of young professional women started in 2010 designed to investigate the role of lifestyle and biologic factors on women’s health – and leads the nutritional component of the EARTH Study, an ongoing prospective cohort of couples undergoing infertility treatment at the Massachusetts General Hospital.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand how nutrition impacts fertility for women.
- Understand how nutrition impacts fertility for men.
- Describe what foods and diet are best for enhancing fertility.
- Describe what supplements are effective at improving fertility.
Nurse/Nurse Practitioner Continuing Education Information:
1.0 Hour CE credit (estimated time to complete course 1 h 5 m)
* A certificate of completion will be immediately awarded online upon successful completion of the course including passing a 10-question quiz (with a score of 80% or higher) and completing a course evaluation.
Accreditations and Approvals:
This activity has been evaluated and approved by the Continuing Education Approval Program of the National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health for 1.0 contact hours, including 0 contact hours of pharmacology. NPWH Activity number 20-07. Each participant should claim only those contact hours that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
*Course Date: 9/2019. All content presented herein has been collected and presented with the best knowledge and intent possible at the time of recording.
Your course will remain active for 90 days from purchase date.