Is human fertility declining? What is the cause and what can we do about it? In this course, we talk with Dr. Shanna Swan, an award-winning scientist based at Mount Sinai Medical Center and one of the world’s leading environmental and reproductive epidemiologists. She is the author of Count Down: How Our Modern World Is Threatening Sperm Counts, Altering Male and Female Reproductive Development, and Imperiling the Future of the Human Race.
Participants will be able to:
- List 3 reasons for the decline in male fertility.
- List 3 ways to know that female fertility is declining.
- Explain 4 reasons for the decline in female fertility.
- List 3 environmental toxins that can impact human fertility.
Nurse/Nurse Practitioner Continuing Education Information:
1.25 Hour CE credit by NPWH (estimated time to complete course 1 h 15 m)
NPWH Approval Period: 7/19/2021 - 7/19/2023
* A certificate of completion will be immediately awarded online upon successful completion of the course including passing a 10-question quiz (with a score of 80% or higher) and completing a course evaluation.
Accreditations and Approvals:
This activity has been evaluated and approved by the Continuing Education Approval Program of the National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health for 1.25 contact hours, including 0 contact hours of pharmacology. NPWH Activity number 21-15. Each participant should claim only those contact hours that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
*Course Date: 6/2021. All content presented herein has been collected and presented with the best knowledge and intent possible at the time of recording.
Your course will remain active for 90 days from purchase date.