One hour audio course with Rachael Cabey, a Licensed Certified Genetic Counselor and a lead laboratory genetic counselor for Cooper Genomics and Jenna Miller, a Licensed Certified Genetic Counselor and a clinical science liaison for Cooper Genomics. We discuss preimplantation genetic testing for IVF.
Participants will be able to:
- Define PGT-A testing and what it detects.
- Define PGT-M testing and what it detects.
- Define PGT-SR testing and what it detects.
- List 2 common outcomes for aneuploid embryos.
- Explain how PGT-A impacts IVF success rates.
- Explain mosaicism and how it impacts genetic testing results.
Nurse/Nurse Practitioner Continuing Education Information:
1.25 Hour CE credit by NPWH (estimated time to complete course 1 h 30 m)
NPWH Approval Period: 9/28/2020 - 9/30/2022
* A certificate of completion will be immediately awarded online upon successful completion of the course including passing a 10-question quiz (with a score of 80% or higher) and completing a course evaluation.
Accreditations and Approvals:
This activity has been evaluated and approved by the Continuing Education Approval Program of the National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health for 1.25 contact hours, including 0 contact hours of pharmacology. NPWH Activity number 20-19. Each participant should claim only those contact hours that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
*Course Date: 7/2020. All content presented herein has been collected and presented with the best knowledge and intent possible at the time of recording.
Your course will remain active for 90 days from purchase date.