One hour audio where Dr. Julie Lamb, a board-certified reproductive endocrinologist and infertility specialist at Pacific NW Fertility in Seattle and clinical faculty at the University of Washington, discusses the basics of female fertility.
Participants will be able to:
- List conditions that can interfere with the menstrual cycle of a healthy woman.
- List conditions that warrant an infertility workup.
- List causes that impact a woman's ovulation.
- Define recurrent pregnancy loss.
Nurse/Nurse Practitioner Continuing Education Information:
1.0 Hour CE credit by NPWH (estimated time to complete course 1 h 10 m)
NPWH Approval Period: 7/13/2020 - 7/31/2022
* A certificate of completion will be immediately awarded online upon successful completion of the course including passing a 10-question quiz (with a score of 80% or higher) and completing a course evaluation.
Accreditations and Approvals:
This activity is approved by the Continuing Education Approval Program of the National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health for 1.0 contact hours, including 0 contact hours of pharmacology. NPWH Activity number 20-11. Each participant should claim only those contact hours that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
*Course Date: 4/2020. All content presented herein has been collected and presented with the best knowledge and intent possible at the time of recording.
Your course will remain active for 90 days from purchase date.