In this course, we talk with Dr. Julie Lamb about Endometriosis and Adenomyosis. Dr. Lamb is a board-certified reproductive endocrinologist practicing at Pacific Northwest Fertility in Seattle and Bellevue and serves as clinical faculty at the University of Washington.
Participants will be able to:
- List two symptoms of endometriosis.
- List two ways to treat endometriosis.
- Explain two surgical options for removing endometrial lesions.
- Explain how adenomyosis differs from endometriosis and fibroids.
- Discuss lifestyle changes that might improve endometriosis?
Nurse/Nurse Practitioner Continuing Education Information:
Number of Contact Hours
1.0 Continuing Education contact hours & 0.0 Pharmacology hours
NPWH Activity # 23-05
NPWH Approval Period: 2/1/2023 - 2/1/2026
* A certificate of completion will be immediately awarded online upon successful completion of the course including passing a 10-question quiz (with a score of 80% or higher) and completing a course evaluation.
This activity has been evaluated and approved by the Continuing Education Approval Program of the National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health for 1.0 CE continuing education contact hours, zero hours of pharmacology credit. NPWH Activity number 23-05
CA CEP Number 13411
Disclaimer Statement -
NPWH and Creating a Family are committed to ensuring that educational activities are balanced, free from commercial bias, and product promotion. Any commercial products, goods or services displayed or discussed during this CE activity should not be interpreted to imply endorsement by NPWH and Creating a Family.
*Course Date: 7/2022. All content presented herein has been collected and presented with the best knowledge and intent possible at the time of recording.
Your course will remain active for 90 days from purchase date.