How does the endocrine system impacts fertility, what can go wrong, and what can be done about it. In this course, we talk with Dr. Mark Trolice, the Director of Fertility CARE: The IVF Center in Orlando and Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology at the University of Central Florida College of Medicine. He is double Board-certified in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility and OB/GYN.
Participants will be able to:
- List 3 reasons the LH surge is vital to reproduction.
- Explain hypothyroidism and how it is diagnosed.
- Describe the role of AMH in predicting future fertility.
- List 2 common endocrine-disrupting chemicals in our environment.
Outline-The Endocrine System, Thyroid Gland, and Fertility.pdf
Nurse/Nurse Practitioner Continuing Education Information:
1.25 Hour CE credit by NPWH (estimated time to complete course 1 h 15 m)
NPWH Approval Period: 7/2/2021 - 7/2/2023
* A certificate of completion will be immediately awarded online upon successful completion of the course including passing a 10-question quiz (with a score of 80% or higher) and completing a course evaluation.
Accreditations and Approvals:
This activity has been evaluated and approved by the Continuing Education Approval Program of the National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health for 1.25 contact hours, including 0 contact hours of pharmacology. NPWH Activity number 21-13. Each participant should claim only those contact hours that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Disclosures for Planners and Content Development
*Course Date: 6/2021 All content presented herein has been collected and presented with the best knowledge and intent possible at the time of recording.
Your course will remain active for 90 days from purchase date.